Sales Letters That SellBook - 1997
In clear, concise language, Brill teaches salespeople how to:
- "speak" their prospect's language
- use the opening to capture attention
- keep sentences and paragraphs short and punchy
- motivate the prospect to act -- now!
- quickly mention the benefits that interest the prospect
- avoid language that's fancy-sounding, stilted, legalistic, or parental.
The book also provides 50 sales letter "makeovers" -- a series of before-and-after letters that show salespeople how to turn a dud into a dazzler!